Thursday, October 25, 2012

Condura Skyway Marathon 2013 - Teaser



I know it's too early to talk about Condura Skyway Marathon 2013. But i can't wait for that day which I still remember my first half-marathon which happened at Condura Skyway Marathon2011. It's a cause run for the dolphin then. Now it's a run for the mangroves and it will be held on Feb. 3, 2013.

This is the Official Logo of the CSM 2013
and this is the finisher's medal.
I definitely say that my whole Condura experience last 2011 was vastly different from my other run and more fun and inspiring!

Thanks to the Condura organizers for the good online registration, clean and comprehensive website, race kit which included safety tips and chocolates, a runner's e-handbook, attractive and high quality dri-fit shirt, wave start system, ample hydration, sponges and food, high quality medal, and personalized finisher's certificates. 

So get ready for another anticipated running event. 


Here are some memorable pictures of my past CSM 2011.













No comments:

Post a Comment