Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Nathan Hydration Belt

I started running last November 2010 and my first run race was the HSBC 135run and that was 3k category. As a newbie I am reluctant in bringing water in the run race for all I know was the race organizer provided that. During the race I noticed that I am a person who is bibulous; hydration station was too far for my quench.
So what I did in my next run race was I brought a bottle of water for my hydration and it help me a lot. From then on I always bring not just water but a powerrade in all of my run and in my training just like we drink after the run in UP aNR thru the effort of our good leader Mr. Rene Villarta.

The problem in bringing hydration for me arose when I ran 10k which is holding the bottle through the finish line. It was really fretting much indeed my last run, which was the Condura Skyway Marathon, my my first 21k.

Timely, my sister called me from New York that she’s going to sponsor my hydration belt. It was so awesome when somebody understands and helps you a lot in what you call found passion. After hearing that, we drove our van to R.O.X which located in Bonifacio Global City to buy a  Nathan hydration belt.

I need Nathan hydration belt for my long run and especially for my training where there is no water station to hydrate. Proper hydration enhances performance and speeds recovery. And Nathan Speed Series ensures fluid easily accessible, close at hand, and never in the way. With added features like storage pockets, moisture-wicking backing, and incorporated medical emergency cards, the  Nathan Speed Series keeps fluids and essentials at your side, leaving your mind on the finish line.

This will help for my upcoming event the Unilab Run United 1 which will be held on March 6, 2011. It’ll be my second 21k.

No comments:

Post a Comment