Monday, March 21, 2011

Nike Vomero 4

I just received a pair of Nike Vomero 4 from my generous sister-in-law Marivic. Although vomero 4 is out of style, and maybe no longer available in some stores today, this product is best for the runner with an underpronated to neutral gait who wants premium cushioning and an ultra-smooth, ultra-plush ride. It offers an accommodating fit through the forefoot and a snug, supportive fit through the midfoot and heel. A mesh lining along the tongue provides comfort while elastic mesh panels in the midfoot stretch and flex for comfort and support as you run.

I put it on and immediately felt its snug fit. I sneaked out to my granddaughter Med to have a 30 minutes easy run and it felt very light, the cushioning was perfect and it was responsive. The Vomero 4 is the 1st of the Bowerman Series shoes for me. All I can say is WOW! I’m gonna use this on Yakult 10 miler Run which will be on Sunday March 27 at CCP Complex.


No comments:

Post a Comment