Thursday, January 13, 2011

Morning Run

I woke up early this morning just to prepare myself in my coming half-marathon. As what we did in aNR U.P. diliman, I started with a 5-10 minutes warm-up then walked for about 500 meters to my starting point. At first I ran slowly to facilitate the warm up and reduce the stress in my lower legs, and then I gradually increase my pace. Still have to write "felt injured" because of the pain done last PSE Bull-run, where I ran 10k and last week before that, I wasn’t able to run because we’re just moved-in and busy unloading things in our condo.
The fresh air here in our village near sm fairview adds to my strength and able to finish 17k in 1:42 this morning. With a little trail and uphill not too bad; still I have more days to complete my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment